Wednesday, February 27, 2008

AHHH the lazy days of Winter...

Let me say it has been on crazy, busy, fun filled month!!!!! First I had a visitor from NY! Loved it—we went to a Dr. Phil taping---which we left at 4:30 am to make it on time. It was s fun drive we chatted and enjoyed our selves (the tapings were interesting—I’ll save those comments for later).

I took a state exam for reading competency. Which always stresses me out. I hate state exams—well okay, exams in general.

CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association. This year it was held in Anaheim and I was able to attend! I got to meet my Favorite Scrapbooker---Heidi Swapp!!! She rocks!

We got a call about fostering—we love her. Within 3 weeks from phone call #1 she moved in! Things are going well.

My cousin came to visit. I am trying to set her up with one of the Elders serving in our ward (that goes home in a few months). We had a grand time. She is from Utah and we took her to see the snow (ironic). We had a pretty decent snowfall this month.

I then decided to fall head over heels down my steps right before school one day and am really stiff but nothing is broken. The fall just set me back a few days—possibly a week or so.

My Bro and SIL left yesterday to start their tour in Afghanistan. The news was all over my niece (she is 3) standing in formation with her mom. It is my bros 3rd tour to a war torn area—IT does NOT get easier!!!

Well there is my February for ya…. Until next time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the fostering, that should be interesting.