Wow! What a crazy week (my students never cease to amaze me)! I cannot believe that January is over. All I can say is ---I hope 2008 is a marked improvement over the past year and a half. I should be dome with my internship early May, I have already had an offer or it has been suggested that I will be back teaching next year (yeah!!!)
Without dating myself---I also realized that this is the year for a BIG high school reunion and am debating how I feel about that.
The year started out better this year--I got to see the fam and the neice and nephew out of state loving their aunt Sassy, my BFF is flying in in three days (but who is counting?) I just love her and can't wait to hang! I just hope the weather cooperates!
Happy January!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment