(copied from Google Images)
I order pictures for Coby and Jessica...I paid for them and then had them available for pickup at this Walmart in Rock Springs, WY!
They have tried multiple times to pick them up---and were told the pictures were not there---Interesting because the online photo center sent them to Walmart on OCTOBER 26, 2010!!! I called Walmart today to ask where they were! The unpleasant gal told me photos weren't there and that I needed to call a 1-800 #. How do they know my pix aren't there if they have not asked for my name or my order number! I then told her my name and she kept getting it wrong How difficult is it to spell Ryan ( it took her 4 tries!)...she got rude after I started spelling it for her and told me she would call me back...I told her I would rather hold while she tracked down my order...before pushing the button to put me on hold she called me the "B" word!!!! WOW!
The story goes on...I hung up called the manager. I then called the 800 number who told me the girls name and said they could refund my order...I said NO...I want my pix. I told her I would call back. I then called the manager in Rock Springs back and looked at my email and the customer service people at the 800# refunded my order after I told her not to! I hung up with the manager and called the 800# again and they said there is nothing I could do after they start the refund process---FINE BUT I never authorized the refund... I want those pictures! I am so angry (in the words of my mother) I could SPIT!!! I wish I lived closer...I would be at Walmart instead of posting on my blog!







4 comments:
THis sounds like something that would happen to me...and then I get so angry and I cry and get mad and I hate it!!! Can you reorder the pic's somewhere else and send them to them? :(
I too get so mad that I cry (it was close---the eyes teared). I called again today and got a really nice gal named Ashley who asked my name...placed me on hold and actually looked and said my order was there!!! Jeesica is on her way to pick them up! Next time I will send them directly to the house!
That's terrible, Lise. If Wal-Mart wasn't such a vital part of life. . . I'd never go back!
Thanks Aunt Shauna! I think it has been resolved and my mom is going to take a trip up there shortly to see who the gal was. BTW I called yesterday pretending to be Jessica and whalaaaa my pictures were there ready for pick up!
Post a Comment