Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sissy!!!

Hey there! Short history-- DDhas 4 sisters! She only remembers one really well, whom she calls sissy. After a year--of searching we found her! Today the two girls were reunited after about 8 years of being apart! it was very touching and emotional to watch! We me her and her foster mom at the mall. We spent the next couple hours together. The girls instantly clicked! The two of them walked arm in arm all over the mall!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so sweet! You know, I am not sure what it is, and I know your DD is a chosen child, but she almost looks like you.

One Sassy Princess said...

Thanks Tracy---you are the only one who has ever said that to me! I love it!

Shauna said...

What a wonderful day. How special for the two girls. I don't know what I would do without my sisters. Thanks for sharing. We love all your beautiful pictures! About the comment from Tracy. . . Sherry and I always tell people how much we look alike too. Fun stuff!

One Sassy Princess said...

Thanks Aunt Shauna! I created the blog with hopes to have the family nearer through mini glimpses and pictures! I love to read all your kids' blogs as well! Love you!

Denette said...

I can only imagine the feelings inside your DD that day. What a treat for her. Hopefully they can keep connected.

sonya d said...

This does my heart good!

Us Egberts said...

sweet!