With the Dance Studio I am currently teaching--I was able to go to Palm Springs for the weekend for a dance convention! Sarah went with to have some r&r! We had a blast when it was all over we did not want to leave! Here are a few photos we took:

Pretending to work!!!

We Loved our beds--they were SO comfy!!!

Sarah and I being silly!

e painted our toes fun colors! Sarah was brave and tried a dark/hot pink!
I think our server was a bit tipsy she took 4 and this was the least blurry!!

Our Server took this one and it turned out well after multiple tries! Man I look tired!!! Well, in my defense I was up all night scrapbooking and had a maasive allergy attack then left to get to the convention at 6am. Then I danceed for 5 hours!!!

All we wanted was a soda! We went to McDonalds and drove to what we thought was the drive throug--nope pnly a dead end. What McD's doesn't have a drive through??? We drove further down the street and found one with a drive through!

2 comments:
We don't have drive thrus in NJ. I guess there must be some, but I don't know of any. It was a total novelty to me when I lived in UT to get a soda in a drive thru!
You should move to SD to live with me! Plus SD not only stands for San Diego but the initials of my BFF!
Post a Comment