I presented sharing time today. I asked the children what a Mother was to them---one of my three year olds said that a mother was important, the other sunbeam said a mother is someone who cooks for you and holds you. I asked about 40-45 children and all had great comments about what a mother was to them. When we were done-- I had nothing to add--they had listed the divine qualities of mothers in a pure and smple form--out of the mouth of babes!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day Mom!
I presented sharing time today. I asked the children what a Mother was to them---one of my three year olds said that a mother was important, the other sunbeam said a mother is someone who cooks for you and holds you. I asked about 40-45 children and all had great comments about what a mother was to them. When we were done-- I had nothing to add--they had listed the divine qualities of mothers in a pure and smple form--out of the mouth of babes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
awww good to see you and your mom...she is definately one of those angel mothers.....you are so lucky;o)
Happy Mothers Day. I was going to call you on the way to work today and thought you might be busy having dinner or something else equally fun. Give a big hilsen to your mom and best wishes for her too. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment