Friday, August 8, 2008

Malibu Beach Camping...






After mom, dad and my neice left on Tuesday--we headed to Leo Carillo's to camp! It was fun, relaxing, and I got to read a book. On day 2 I walked out of our tent and there right by the enterance was a 5 ft snake. I squeeled, jumped on top of the cooler and yelled for my DH. He immediatley came out and tried to catch it---yuck! Appearantly it was a gopher snake. We hiked a mnt. then headed to the beach to cool off. DH & DD built an awesome sand castle and a moat to keep the waves out. Later that night we went into town, ate ice cream and saw the latest mummy movie---not missing much if you skip it! It was so nice and relaxing that I was not ready to return home--coulda had a few more days of nothing--no tv, computers, phone ringing, etc...

No comments: