Monday, January 14, 2008

wow! It has been a Really long time!


I tried to blog last month but had issues getting it published. Or I could just say that I really enjoyed my break from school (2Weeks). I had my intern observer come last week who sat in bewilderment at my class--upon leaving she said what do you do when you leave here? Anyway any break is a welcome break!

Mom and dad came at the beginning of the month and we celebrated a Norwegian Christmas with all the trimmings, stocking and presents!!! Later in the month I exchanged gifts with friends and attended several parties--even hosted a cookie exchange. Then we celebrated Christmas with the in laws. Then we decided to surprise the family and drove to Utah for their Christmas celebration on the 28th. It was great!!! I really enjoyed that Christmas was not just one to two days but all month long.

Now I am back to the rigmarole of everyday. Friday one of my students flashed gang signs at me as I pulled into the school parking lot--what makes these kids think they can do things like that.

Oh btw those of you who had a Norwegian reunion in Utah--there is one planned in Cali--sorry you all may miss out!(tee hee hee) Sashadee can't wait for your arrival--two weeks or so left.

There is the latest in the life of us in Sunny California.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me! No one is more excited than I am. It's 37 degrees here! Can't wait to see you! It would have been great to be there for your early Christmas, but this is almost as good.

Tracy said...

What? You didn't invite me?


Soooo offended....

Haha