What a busy October/November it has been (where does the time fly)! I have been sharing our Religion with our friends. Sharing something so dear to us has been an amazing experience for us. It has been amazing for us to watch the joy that has come into the lives of our friends and seeing them baptized. One of the best parts of all is that our lives have been blessed.
We have been doing something everyday for other people—which has been great because we enjoy doing service, helping, and sharing what we have with those around us!
Another exciting moment in life is that we are out for the Thanksgiving Holiday---5 Days off from school. I do not know what was in the air but the past 2 weeks my class has been WILD! Parent Teacher Conferences are done. Report Cards finished. District Assessments given (not graded—but completed) and evaluations to determine who stays for the next trimester and who will be leaving has been finalized!!! SO-- the break is more than a welcome at this point! Don’t get me wrong—I love my students and where I am working but some times it’s nice to take a break!www.spunkyscrapper.blogspot
The other great news is that the end of April I will be fully credentialed and be done with my internship!!!!! I will then begin the daunting task if looking to get my Administration Certificate.
Well that has been about it for us here in Cali! We us now await mom and dad (and possibly my best friend from NY) to come visit and celebrate an Early Christmas—looking forward to mom’s home cooking and having them here! I miss them!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I haven't ruled it out yet, even though it is next week! You never know, I could find some great airfare at the last minute!
Uhhh... I guess I didn't make it afterall.
Post a Comment