Thursday, October 4, 2007

School is in...




I love my class. I am finally working on finishing my credential. My internship seems to be going well. It was a bit overwhelming to start the school year off with two classes and observations--but I am now on a roll and enjoying it. I think part of it has to do with the make up of my class as well. My class is a mixture of students who are intelligent, spunky and all around fun.

I am glad that I did not start my business this month as well. I will get that going at the new year. I love creating and find it a great outlet and will that dictate my business. Who knows--I will see how it goes.

Now I must go--so I can watch Ugly Betty and then Grey's Anatomy; two of my favorite shows!!!

1 comment:

sonya d said...

I bet you're the best teacher EVER!!