Monday, April 9, 2007

Spring Break!


After 17 years I finally made it back to Disneyland! What a blast!!! My DH and I spent 2 days playing. I made him go on all the rides I remembered as a child--Snow White, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, and some others. I was laughing so hard because those rides were so exciting to me back in the day. Looking back I could not help but laugh. We did go on some of the newer rides. I loved Indiana Jones and Soarin' over California. I was even drenched from head to toe on Grizzly falls--let me tell you Karma was on my side. I ended up in a seat that two other gals did not want. when I was splashed they laughed and laughed then the one sitting next to me realized she was soaked as well--karma I tell you!
Well Spring Break has been a blast from my parents visiting to taking a road trip to Cambria, shopping, beach combing, shopping, ferry rides, shopping, eating and have I mentioned shopping, movies, dinner dates, and two days @ Disneyland.
It was such a busy week and a half that today I crashed--5 hour nap and now I sit wide awake trying to figure out how to create my blog. Easter was fabulous and relaxing--what more could I ask for?!
May you all enjoy the week--I have one more week left of Spring Break!!!!

No comments: